Located in Maple Ridge B.C., 44km east of Vancouver; the Camp sits on a 10 acre site owned by Scouts Canada, operated and maintained by a Camp Ranger and volunteer committee.
The Camp includes a main lodge, 7 cabins, fire circle and shelter, wooded tent sites with fire-pit, trails, and canoes for use on one of many nearby lakes (see pictures below).
- MAIN LODGE – It includes a main hall with fireplace, industrial kitchen, downstairs rooms (great for indoor sleepovers), washroom facilities with showers, and a covered deck that runs the length of the building. There are several indoor folding tables and chairs (accommodates ~150 people), as well as outdoor tables and chairs on the covered deck.
- CABINS – There are 7 cabins with 4 bunks each, accommodating 8 people per cabin (56 between all 7); there is also space in the field for tents if needed. The cabins have electricity but are not heated.
- TENT SITES – There is a wooded area with space to accommodate 10-13 tents. There is also a fire-pit.
- FIRE CIRCLE – A large fire circle and shelter is available for rent. Firewood is provided.
- TRAIL – There is a trail traversing the backwoods behind the camp. There are also thousands of acres of woodland across the street with plenty of trails to keep any Scout Group busy!
For additional information about the Camp’s facilities, e-mail: email@example.com
Camp Whonnock has several facilities and spaces available for rent on weekends and weekdays; see descriptions and pictures posted on this webpage.
CONTACT THE CAMP RANGER FOR PRICING
Camp Ranger: Andrew Watson
Address: 27660 Dewdney Trunk Road, Maple Ridge B.C. V2W 1Y9
For a detailed property map (PDF) CLICK HERE